Randstad is seeking an accounting professional for an exciting and challenging senior accountant opportunity.
Randstad is working with a company at their Boston HQ, to identify a skilled corporate senior accountant for a position within their growing accounting department. This position offers tremendous growth with clear career track and work/life balance.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Participate and assist with monthly and quarterly closing procedures
- Assist with the preparation and review of 10Q and 10K fillings
- Provide supporting documentation and key contact for internal and external auditors
- Responsible for accounting of debt and debt related accounts, including reconciliations, journal entries, and forecasting
- Completes monthly closing procedures including journal entries, international billing and monthly preparation of financial ratios
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related business focused field of study
- CPA required
- Minimum of 3 or more years of accounting experience or a minimum of 2 or more years in Big 4
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong US GAAP and SEC background
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at email@example.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
skills: CPA, GAAP, CPA Candidate, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.