Mid-size, growing manufacturing, distribution company is looking to add a Purchasing Manager to the team. We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead by example and drive productivity and proficiencies as well as participate in operational process improvement initiatives.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage the purchasing team and department.
- Hands-on role to include placing orders and scheduling deliveries
- Monthly reporting on divisional purchasing actual vs. forecast
- Manage supplier relationships & negotiation with suppliers
- Coordinate transfers to other locations, review shortages, and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Balance order size with inventory turns with best price and current forecast
- Maintains procurement records to document items or services purchased
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years' purchasing experience required
- Staff management experience
- Understanding of basic marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Professional presentation & demeanor
Apply today! For questions, call Shawn Ziemba: 904-236-6270
skills: Purchase Orders, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.