One of our clients in the South Hampton Roads area is looking to add a Financial Reporting Analyst to their team! This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work for a stable organization that values company culture. This company offers long-term career growth opportunities, continuous training and development, excellent benefits, and a collaborative work environment. CPA or public accounting experience preferred. If you are very analytical, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
location: Smithfield, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Act as analytics and reporting expert by developing standard reports.
- Design, run and maintain ad hoc queries.
- Bring life to the numbers by gathering data and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision-making.
- Communicate effectively with report stake holders to ensure strong understanding of the methodology behind all calculations
- Perform ad hoc analysis and communicate results of analysis to all levels of management
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality customer service to our divisions.
- Analyze key performance indicators and identify any unexpected variances.
- Support the Company's financial reporting and analytical data requests, including weekly and monthly financial reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Design reports that present both actual and budget data
- Perform special requests and participate with projects/presentations, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field and 2+ years' experience
- Experience in consumer goods/manufacturing is a plus
- MBA or CPA is preferred, but mandatory
- IFRS knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please email Alyssa.Crnkovich directly at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.