A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Commercial Strategy Analyst for their growing organization!
This role will play a pivotal role in providing day-to-day Data/Analytics in a highly-strategic environment. The Analyst will be responsible for data quality, identifying trends, and making recommendations to Senior Leadership. Must have a technical background but also "tell the story behind the numbers" to key leaders in the organization.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities of the Position include:
- Utilizing SQL, Build and process all reporting monthly/weekly/annual reports for field/management/Executive Leadership/Board of Directors
- Identify trends and opportunities across all current and future products; reporting these trends to Senior Management
- Various Ad-Hoc reporting for sales and other key data points
- Make recommendations for more effective processes, implement updates and necessary action items as needed
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3-5 years of strong analytics experience, Must have strong SQL Skills
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal skills - Ability to report data to senior management
- Additional System Skills: Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
Please apply directly to this posting to be considered or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.