An excellent company seeking a CPA/Controller to add to their team!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Oversight of the finance, accounting, and human resource
- In charge of cash management for multiple bank accounts including weekly check selections, cash receipts, forecasting, and projections.
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting processes including account reconciliations, journal entries, closing of the books and records, preparation of balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, financials metrics, and comparison of budget to actual results.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management discussion and analysis to the board of directors and key shareholders. Field questions and concerns from board members.
- Prepare all audit schedules and coordinate the annual audits of both entities.
- Responsible for all financial strategic planning, preparation of budgets and cash projection forecasts.
- Develop internal control system, recommend areas for improvement both financial and operational, and establish new accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist CEO with ad-hoc analyses including financial review of key distributor contracts and all customer contracts.
Public Accounting experience a Must!
7-10 years Accounting experience
Strong Management Experience
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.