Times are hectic right now but my client is actively hiring for this incredible opportunity! If you have 3-8 years of corporate/public accounting domestic and internaltional income tax experience and are interested in joining one of the best companies in Richmond, Virginia, apply now!
Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Tax Leader for a well-established client in the Richmond area. This is a newly created role that would report to the Director of Tax. Company offers competitive salary, an unmatched benefits package!
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare U.S. GAAP and non-GAAP statutory tax provisions relating to the company's non-U.S. operations.
- Review accuracy of the tax capital balance per K-1's, model and work papers
- Correspond with state and federal tax agencies
- Coordinate and prepare tax footnotes and other disclosures within the company's standalone financial statements.
- Responsible for understanding international tax implications of U.S. tax reform, as well as assisting in tax planning to minimize the global effective tax rate.
- Assist with foreign tax audits.
- Interact with various groups within the finance and accounting, legal and other teams as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of corporate or public accounting tax experience, advanced MS Excel skills, possess the ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change. Other requirements include:
* Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
* CPA highly preferred
* International tax compliance is highly preferred!
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Tathiane.Thompson@@randstadusa.com
skills: Corporate Tax, Corporate Tax-International
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.