Currently seeking a Treasury Analyst! This is a great opportunity to work for a wonderful company. Apply Today!
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and monitor SIH consolidated cash flow positions and global cash needs to ensure that ongoing operational and investment requirements are met.
- Execute and monitor cash transfers in a transparent and efficient manner across the company in collaboration with Financial Accounting, Cash and Collections, Legal and Tax.
- Support the implementation of a Treasury Management System as part of the organization's drive to improve operating efficiency and data analytics.
- Collateral management actions including Trust and Letter of Credit establishment and management to maintain client collateral and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with legal, accounting, finance and tax functions on corporate objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field is required
- 3+ years of global/ corporate treasury experience, including cash management and banking.
- Strong technical treasury skills, including prior experience with a Treasury Management System is highly desirable but not required. Prior experience issuing Letters of Credit using a bank portal.
- Thorough knowledge of global banking markets, with bank/legal documentation and KYC experience.
- Positive team player and proactive problem solver, with ability to complete projects/assignments with minimal direction.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and develop new skills and analytical approaches in a fast changing environment with imperfect or incomplete information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex information simply and clearly.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office necessary, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Competency in the design and development of SharePoint workflow tools considered a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.