Randstad Professionals is looking for a Human Resource Generalist is Spartanburg.
location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Handle, type, and process complex and confidential material
- Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and format. Originate letters and memos using independent judgment and initiative. Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources
- Screen telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence
- Schedule conferences and meetings. Assemble the materials needed for these conferences and meetings. Taking minutes for the meetings and reporting on the meetings may be required.
- Organize and maintain files. Coordinate records for file director scanning.
- Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory - Manage on-site badge process (issue new badges, send daily reports)
- Daily contact with customers, service providers, executives, senior managers, etc. (in person, via telephone, e-mail or fax)
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Update company communication boards (print and electronic) - Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment while handling multiple tasks
- Proficient grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
If interested in this role, please sent resume to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.