Randstad is in search of a Legal Billing Specialist
with experience within the Legal field. This position requires knowledge and understanding of billing procedures, accounting and Excel.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Legal Billing Specialist
will be responsible for gathering,
managing and handling attorney billing. In this role This role you will work alongside attorneys, staff, and clients. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for:
- Able to execute complex bills timely.
- Gathers and bills attorney hours to clients each month.
- Can effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients.
- Research and address inquiries regarding billing.
- Apply retainer funds as directed by an attorney
The ideal candidate will have the following experience...
- 1-2+ years working experience as a Legal Billing Specialist
- Strong knowledge of billing procedures
- Detail oriented
Apply to this position directly or submit your Micorsoft Word
formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, feel free to contact Malaika Lynch at 404-942-4619.
skills: Billing, Legal Billing, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.