Fast growing privately held distributor/Wholesaler is looking for a highly motivated hands on Controller to join their expanding team. This role will be responsible for managing and performing all aspects of the accounting and finance functions. This is a friendly work environment where you have the chance to use your knowledge to shape what's ahead.
As a key member of the management team, the Controller will report to and work closely with the CFO and will have primary day-to-day responsibility for controlling all financial and accounting-related activities of the Company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting and financial reporting, tax filing and audit compliance.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to: Cecilia.firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Establish as needed and maintain appropriate financial processes and controls necessary to successfully support the business
- Manage policies and procedures conducive to the creation of a strong internal control
- environment. Serve as primary contact with independent accounting firm representatives,
- communicating any significant procedural shifts, changes in accounting practices, reporting requirements, financial results and upcoming audits.
- Responsible for all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition
- Responsible for inventory reporting and controls, cost accounting and plant management
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes and prepare timely monthly financial statements
- Manage the collections process
- Work with the president on budgeting and financial forecasts
- Manage relationships with outside auditors and tax consultants
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- As they grow, hire and manage additional accounting personnel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred or a Bachelor's in business with an accounting major
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible financial management roles
- MBA and/or CPA preferred. Public accounting experience is highly desirable with a mix and strong controller
- A well-organized individual who can manage details while maintaining the big picture perspective, and is comfortable performing all accounting functions
- Self-starter comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment and assuming a strong sense of ownership over all accounting-related matters
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Proficient with Excel and accounting software (ERP or MRP Systems preferred)
- For immediate consideration in this exciting opportunity please send your resume in word document to: Cecilia.email@example.com
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter
Finance & Accounting | Human Resources
Direct: 610-382-9742 or Cell 267-266-0707.
skills: $500M-1 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.