job summary: Attention Paralegals/Contracts Analysts!
Do you have an expertise managing life-cycle commercial agreements? Do you have prior experience drafting legal documents/contracts? Are you experienced working in cross-functional role and interacting with internal departments such as legal, financing, and HR? If the answer is yes, do not hesitate to respond to this role immediately!
A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Contracts Analyst for their growing organization! This "essential business" has seen business grown and is looking to add a Contracts Analyst to their growing team.The Contracts Analyst will primarily be responsible for reviewing new/existing client agreements and drafting legal documents/agreements as needed. This is a great opportunity to join a publicly traded organization and work for a great team!
location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities Include:
- Administration and execution of service agreements and all related documents
- Ensuring seamless coordination of the sales process and the contract process utilizing SalesForce
- Coordinating with sales directors to prepare and modify contracts and all ancillary documents.
- Monitoring requested modifications/amendments to contracts and coordinating approvals
- Ensuring proper execution and transition to accounts receivable and financial services teams.
- Direct interaction with clients and sales team to negotiate terms and conditions, including payment terms and indemnification provisions.
- Ensuring contract compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide support in collections and contract enforcement efforts including litigation & bankruptcy.
- Conduct correspondence with all internal stakeholders regarding status of contract request.
- Follow up with stakeholders to resolve issues and to efficiently complete contract documents.
- Bachelors Required
- 5+ years of commercial contracts experience
- Prior experience drafting legal documents/client agreements required
- Highly organized and detailed oriented and possess very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to negotiate with clients.
- Cross-functional experience with emphasis on sales, finance & accounting, HR and legal teams
- J.D. preferred but not required
- Outstanding personality
If interested in the opportunity, please apply to this posting to be considered or email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.