A construction company located in North County San Diego is seeking a Benefits Administrator for a 3+ month opportunity. The Benefits Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of benefits administration for over 300 employees.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Assist employees with benefits eligibility, enrollment, and general plan information
- Partner with benefits carriers on the negotiation and administration of benefits
- Responsible for processing benefits, open enrollment, and LOA administration
- 3+ years of benefits administration experience
- Prior experience at a mid-size company (300+ employees)
- HR or Payroll Certification, preferred
- Software experience with Kronos, preferred
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@randstadusa.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Human Resources, Decision Support, Managed Care, Athena, Benefit Administration, Health Information, Denial Management, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.