A growing & family-oriented financial services company is seeking a Mortgage Loan Officer for the long haul. They want someone in whom they can invest and build around. Our client provides partnership, consulting, coaching, and mentoring through Non-QM Loan Programs for beginner investors and seasoned flippers.
location: McKinney, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Assists Loan Officer in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing by obtaining missing documentation and other information from customers
- Utilizes information gathered by the Mortgage Loan Originator to qualify customers
- Responds to customers' general questions regarding policy and procedures in the absence of the Loan Officer
- Updates customers, real estate agents, and titles companies on the loan's progress
- Coordinates and schedules loans closings
- Maintains Loan Officers' databases of customer information
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- Prior mortgage lending or related sales experienced preferred
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- NMLS license preferred
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Mortgage Loan Applications/Software)
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.