If you are looking for your next opportunity at a strong and stable company where you can lead and produce change, I want to talk to you! Our client in the North Shore is looking to add a bright and motivated Entry-Level Professional to join their payroll team.
location: Saugus, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: What you'll do:
- Verify and review the accuracy of employee time sheets
- Process all time sheets to ensure payment no later than the 5th business day after the close of the pay period
- Quality control checks of payment processes
- Research and resolve all queries received from the Department of Revenue, Division of Unemployment and the Internal Revenue Service within 5 days of receipt.
- Set-up each consumer in all payroll systems to ensure on-time processing of all time sheets received
qualifications: What you'll need:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience in payroll or similar office work
- Proficiency in Excel
- Outstanding written. verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism with high attention to detail
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Click to apply and send your resume to email@example.com.
skills: Data Processor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.