We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join a dynamic organization. In this position, you will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. In order to be successful, you will need
technical recruiting experience. This position will be remote to start then on-site in MA*
location: Lynn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Completely manage recruiting life-cycle including: sourcing candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, reference checks, presenting offers and maintaining recruitment metrics
- In conjunction with senior HR staff, partners with managers to understand key staffing challenges and organization needs. Coaches managers on recruitment best practices
- Builds and maintains working relationships with business line managers and employees to effectively support recruitment process & objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience with PHR/SHRM preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive recruitment/talent acquisition experience in a large organization
- Proven ability to gain results while working independently
- Effective communication, conflict resolution, and collaboration skills
- A sense of urgency and results orientated
- Ability to learn and understand the objectives of the business units and internal customers
- Experience recruiting IT / technical roles is a must
Click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.