Randstad Professionals is seeking a Property Accountant to start in the North Charlotte area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Who you are
You are an accounting professional ready to take your career to the next step. You thrive on working within deadlines and providing strong financial reporting for your assigned properties. Your technical accounting expertise add value to our clients' business objectives as well as our internal teams including property managers. What you bring:
Bonus skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of progressive property accounting experience within the commercial real estate industry or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
What success looks like:
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- Strong understanding of CAM and Tax Recovery analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Yardi accounting program
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and assist your Accounting Manager in audit processes
- Successfully coordinate the integration of new properties into the accounting workflow
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.