Randstad Professionals is looking for a Property Accountant to join our commercial real estate firm in Charlotte, NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process accounts payable, including verifying invoice details, company and GL accounts coding, coordinating with accountants and field team to timely resolve coding errors
- Reconcile vendor statements with aging reports and work with various field teams to ensure timely invoice processing
- Process vendor payments, including paper checks (and mailing), online payments at vendor websites, and ACH/wire payments
- Record cash disbursements timely and accurately as needed.
- Prepare check run reconciliations to ensure payments made match to the approvals received.
- Review and respond to payment requests from the field team based on vendor terms; work with Accounting Manager to pay vendors in a timely manner while using best cash flow judgement
- Work with vendors and the field teams to clear any discrepancies or questions
- Review employee expense reports as needed, including verifying completeness of invoices submitted, proper coding of the expenses, etc.
- Work on multiple bank reconciliations
- Perform administrative duties as needed, including filing of paid invoices
- 2+ Property Accounting experience
- Accounting/Finance degree
- Strong understanding of CAM and Tax Recovery analysis
Qualified and interested candidates please message Kaylee Bergvist directly for an immediate response.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.