Senior Property Accountant
Randstad Professionals is looking for a Property Accountant.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process accounts payable, including verifying invoice details, company and GL accounts coding, coordinating with accountants and field team to timely resolve coding errors
- Reconcile vendor statements with aging reports and work with various field teams to ensure timely invoice processing
- Process vendor payments, including paper checks (and mailing), online payments at vendor websites, and ACH/wire payments
- Record cash disbursements timely and accurately as needed.
- Prepare check run reconciliations to ensure payments made match to the approvals received.
- Review and respond to payment requests from the field team based on vendor terms; work with Accounting Manager to pay vendors in a timely manner while using best cash flow judgement
- Work with vendors and the field teams to clear any discrepancies or questions
- Review employee expense reports as needed, including verifying completeness of invoices submitted, proper coding of the expenses, etc.
- Work on multiple bank reconciliations
- Perform administrative duties as needed, including filing of paid invoices
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Experience in high-volume Accounts Payable environments with weekly check runs and wires.
- Minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience.
- Strong Excel and computer skills; Salesforce CRM using the accounts payable functionality is a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of general ledger account set-up, preferably within property management companies
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.