Account Manager handling all customers needs from order to invoicing.
location: Cranbury, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Assist customers with questions and requests regarding orders processed and complete order cycle.
- Shared responsibility for key accounts such as Costco, Amazon, Wal-Mart and Grocery chains
- Respond to and develop strong positive communication to department inquiries from all levels of various company departments.
- Be able to identify and communicate within an inside support role order status of customers in relation to a successful order cycle.
- Be able to proactively strategize and analyze solutions to order cycle issues with Customer Service Management.
- Possess an impeccable attention to detail and follow thru of all aspects of customer support within the Customer Service Department.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 2+ years wholesale experience working with retailer needs and expectations. Experience with Costco, Amazon, Wal-Mart ,Grocery chains preferred
- Understanding of EDI in relation to wholesale to retail guidelines.
- Knowledge of finance in relation to order cycles; non-compliance, invoicing, credit memos
- Prior inside support and wholesale to retail customer service experience is necessary.
- This is a fast paced environment that requires independent thinking as well as being able to work within a team setting across many departments.
- Analytical thinking with ability to problem solve with effective outcomes.
Expert level computer skills required for working within customer intranet sites, all Office programs focusing on Excel & Outlook. This role requires email communication to all levels of staff within the company as well as customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.