A company located in Irvine is seeking a Financial Analyst for a 6+ month opportunity. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the corporate accounting team with GL transactions and monthly financial reporting.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 48 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Payroll variance reporting; actual to forecast hours
- Cost center maintenance for accounts payable
- Verifying monthly GL transactions
- Producing monthly financial reports: actual, forecast, and budget variances
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field - Required
- Advanced Excel (VBA, macros, pivot tables) - Required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Excel Macros, Finance, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting, Excel Pivot Tables, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, General Accounting and Finance Skills, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.