Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Credit Specialist
in the Macon area.
The ideal candidate will have experience evaluating the creditworthiness of prospects and customers to decrease the financial risk to the organization. The Commercial Credit Specialist is responsible for collecting company receivables to optimize the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. Responsible for credit for customers of the organization by reviewing credit at specific intervals of the relationship.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
location: Macon, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Create credit files, make collection calls, review credit holds, and sends monthly collection letters.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the sales department, customer service, and customer base while mitigating risk to the company
- Assign accounts to external collections; initiate legal proceedings when necessary.
- Submit proof of claims; bankruptcy, bad debts, etc.
- Manage customer credit files
- Monitor and perform periodic customer credit reviews. (3 years to 5 years)
- Report department activity performance monthly.
- Evaluate customer credit and establish credit limits. Obtain credit applications, including credit references.
- Conduct credit checks, enter banking information into customer master, and set credit/billing terms.
- Maintain positive relationships with business credit reporting agencies
- Follow all credit policy procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Dun & Bradstreet
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and meeting tight deadlines
- Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your Microsoft WORD formatted resume today. Not ready to apply but want to learn more email your Microsoft WORD formatted resume to email@example.com
skills: Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Credit Analysis, Letters of Credit, Dun & Bradstreet, Corporate Credit, Credit Supv/Mgmt, Credit Line Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.