We are looking for a Finance Associate to join our growing team. You will have exposure to all aspects of the organization while you specialize in the management of our loan extensive portfolio. If you have a passion for, and experience in analytics and real estate, please read on.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist with tenant credit financial analysis for existing
properties and other ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Assist with the execution of property-specific financings for
real estate properties from preparation of initial financing
package to sourcing to final closing
- Manage the loan covenant tracking system to ensure the
timely submission of asset and fund level reports
- Execute loan on-boarding, including but not limited loan
abstracting of reporting due dates, covenant test dates and
- 3 years of progressive finance experience in the
- Commercial real estate experience, preferably with
properties over $25mm in value in the categories of office,
residential, condominium and value add/distressed assets.
- Ability to understand complex deal structures and to close
high volume of financing transactions.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.