Accounting Manager with banking background preferred needed for a growing company in the Phoenix Metro area.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Supervise the tasks and responsibilities of the Operations Accounting group staff.
- Conduct/oversee the completion of all daily general ledger reconciliations
- Understand and be able to complete the FR 2900 reporting
- Be able to file and submit IRS tax withholding payables for IRA accounts and dividends
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business related program required, CPA preferred
- Must be well organized and able to manage others
- 3 years experience in the industry or similar role
- Familiar with an automated general ledger reconciliation system.
If you are interested, please submit your resume directly to Logan Smart at: email@example.com
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.