Looking for a team player who can who has knowledge managing incoming payments, properly tracking and entering them into a database to maintain accurate records. If you someone with these skills and is looking for a great opportunity, apply today!
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain detailed Accounts Receivable ledger.
- Post cash and generate invoices.
- Maintain daily cash reports.
- Maintain customer deposit analysis
- Investigate and resolve customer discrepancies.
- Post and deposit daily cash receipts.
- Apply open credits (prepayments) to invoices. Apply credit memos for under paid invoices.
- Update cash reports for daily review of cash position.
- Perform monthly closing and aging procedures.
- Answer customer questions regarding invoicing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Expert project management and organizational skills
- Great organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with financial management software
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, Invoices, Cash Handling, Credit Card Receipts, Aging Receivables, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.