Currently seeking an AR Manager who is enthusiastic about their job and can hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to work for a wonderful company. Apply Today!
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Monitor processing of invoices and ensure timely collection of payments
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Responsible for the collection of invoices and all customer correspondence
- Ensures all posting all cash receipts and deposits are completed accurately.
- Prepare and Review of monthly Accounts Receivable Aging
- Monthly General Ledger reconciliations of Accounts Receivable accounts
- Responsible for monthly and fiscal year-end close processes, including accruals, write-offs, and reviewing / reconciling A/R related accounts
- Manage and resolve errors and discrepancies
- Additional daily tasks include reconciliations/adjustments on journal entries/cash, payment posting
- 4-5 years' experience
- 2-3 years managerial experience
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
- Team management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP system
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, Invoices, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, EFT/Lock Box
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.