A global manufacturing company located in North County San Diego is seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist. The Senior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for all aspects multi-state payroll.
Benefits include a competitive 401k plan (up to 8% company match), profit sharing/stock purchase program, and health/dental/vision plans with an 80% employer paid portion.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 82,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Process and reconcile bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with audits: year-end W2, financial, workers compensation, and 401k
- Post payroll journal entries for month-end
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with multi-state payroll processing
- Prior experience at a publicly traded company with $250m+ in revenue
- REQUIRED - Software experience with ADP Workforce Now (WFN)
Click to apply now or email your resume to Christina.Bar@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: ADP, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Certified Payroll Professional, Payroll Processing, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 50 - 500, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.