Want to work for a global logistics organization that has local roots and great leadership? Are you ready for a career move with a growing organization?
A logistics industry powerhouse is looking for an Senior Accountant to join their team! Step into the role of Senior Accountant , responsible for general ledger accounting functions including journal entries, account reconciliations, fixed assets, accruals and analysis. The ideal Senior Accountant will have at least three (3) years of strong accounting experience within logistics industry, public accounting and previous supervisory experience is a plus!
We have seen a massive shift in business and it is interesting and sometimes overwhelming to analyze whether or not this may be our new normal and if so, for how long? I would love to learn about your current experience and how I can support you. Ready to take your career to the next level? Click to apply or contact Kristen Walsh at Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- oversee general ledger activities, balance sheet and bank reconciliation
- reporting, analyzing and interpreting financial and operating data
- revenue recognition and cost analysis
- prepare monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis
- bachelor degree in accounting or related field
- CPA and/or MBA a plus, but not required
- at least three (3) years of general accounting experience, specifically within logistics
- Workday experience is a plus, but not required
- strong Excel skills
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Consolidations, Fixed Assets, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, Depreciation, Financial Audit, Year End Close, Lease Administration, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.