Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for stable company in Tamarac, FL. This person must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, work independently as well as work well in a team. To be considered, please review responsibilities and send resume in a Word document.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Performs all phases of the payroll processing cycle to include reviewing tax deposits, reviewing quarterly tax returns, master payroll balancing and required governmental reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for entire organization: Reviews and inputs timecards manually and via electronic import into payroll software; ensures required signatures are obtained; completes and posts payroll; prints and distributes paychecks, pay stubs, and other payroll related information.
- Updates and maintains payroll files and databases to reflect personnel payroll changes.
- Reviews, enters, and pays expense reports according to Company policy.
- Prepares monthly payroll accrual.
- Reviews and files various bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports..
- Reconciles all payroll accounts on the balance sheet and profit and loss statement after every payroll and month end.
- Assists employees, timekeepers, and supervisors with payroll database training, payroll issues,and requests for payroll information on a regular basis.
- Researches payroll issues/discrepancies, and processes necessary corrections.
- Complies with the regulatory standards and policies and procedures of payroll.
Must have experience with Certified Payroll
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.