Randstad Professionals is looking for a Vendor Contract Specialist.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare, negotiate, and review contracts, subawards, subcontracts, modifications, and teaming agreements; perform necessary due diligence including subawardee risk assessments
- Review, improve, or develop policies and procedures to facilitate adherence to Federal regulations and award terms
- Prepare PRB's contractual correspondence with agreement or contracting officers, including key personnel approvals, budget revisions, subawards/subcontracts, and waivers
- Guide project staff on contractual questions based on knowledge of agreement terms and conditions, federal regulations (especially 2 CFR 200, OMB Uniform Guidance, to an extent FAR and AIDAR), and PRB policy;
- Maintain contract files in Salesforce system;
- Contribute to special reports developed for senior management;
- Prepare and conduct project meetings, including delivering detailed briefings to the project and accounting teams that will assume administration of the contract or subcontract following the award
Subcontracting Report for Individual Contracts) and SF295 (Summary Subcontract Report)
- Support development of cost proposals, ensuring compliance with the funding agency's pricing requirements and presentation formats. Develop budgets, budget notes, representations and certifications
- Carry out detailed quality control reviews of budgets and business proposals developed by other staff of PRB
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following or related fields: business and business administration, international business and law, or finance;
- Advanced degree or contract management certificate preferred;
- 5 years of relevant experience in grant administration (preferred) or contract management, preferably for USAID cooperative agreements;
- Experience developing price proposals and budgets for Federal cooperative agreements, grants, or contracts strongly preferred;
- Full range of contract administration experience including award negotiations, subawardee monitoring, procurement, performance auditing, and dispute resolution;
- Experience in international health and development programs preferred; - Knowledge of Federal Government regulations. Familiarity required with OMB Uniform Guidance and Federal Travel Regulations. Familiarity with the following preferred: FAR, AIDAR, DFID Standard Terms and Conditions, GSA Multiple Award Schedule (previously MOBIS and PSS).
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and other computer systems; - Excellent oral and written communication skills; - Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities, paying attention to detail under tight deadlines; - Must be legally eligible to work in the US.
If interested in this role, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.