Our client is seeking a Residential Loan Processor to ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers.
location: Weymouth, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and compliant
- Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and preparing application for submittal to underwriting
- Communicates with customers, attorneys, appraisers and lending staff
- Review file documentation to make sure all items needed are requested
- Order and coordinate loan documents
- Additional duties/activities assigned by management
- 1-2 years of previous processing experience
- Ability to work well with others and under time constraints
- Excellent communicator
Please click to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.