The Collections Specialist will be an integral part of the collections team, and be responsible for managing and coordinating the collection of delinquent payments.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Make outbound member calls.
- Prepare correspondence on delinquent accounts
- Perform skip tracing within established compliance
- Establish and monitor payment plans whenever possible
- Initiate all required documents pertaining to payment plans
- Previous work in collections
- Outstanding customer, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork yet able to work independently.
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.