job summary: Senior Financial Analyst Needed!
Global commodities company in Fairfield County, CT is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team based environment and have a strong familiarity of GAAP.
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for aspects all throughout Finance, Accounting and Financial reporting with tasks included but not limited to:
- Ability to properly manage the P/L and G/L
- Preparing and analysing consolidated financial statements for proper forecasting
- Analyze budget vs. actuals
- Strong familiarity in GAAP and IFRS
- Perform intercompany reconciliations for several entities
- Ad hoc and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-5 of experience in a previous role within FPA
- In depth knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS
- Heavy Excel ability
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Financial Statements, Forecasting, GAAP, Month-End Close, IFRS, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.