An insurance company in Central San Diego is seeking Junior Accountant for a 6+ month opportunity with the potential to convert to a full time role for a high performer! They will work under general supervision and provide accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting and finance department.
This role is perfect for someone with 1-2 years of fast-paced accounting for a large company looking to gain more exposure to accounting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Monitor bank activity and ensure accuracy in payments and reconciliations
- Assist with general/sub ledgers
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Provide support to accounting team with any accounting projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
Click to apply now or email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.