We are currently seeking an Intercompany Accountant in Newark, DE. A growing company is Our client is a leading worldwide manufacturer.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
- Coordination with other intercompany partners to ensure that balances are in sync during the close process.
- Reconciliation of all the balance sheet accounts related to specific intercompany ledgers.
- Initiates settlements or wire payments with intercompany partners in compliance with accounting policies.
- Ensure that accounts are properly aged and settled in a timely manner.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION: - Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Needs to have a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Must have exceptional Excel skills
- General Accounting experience working with high volume
- Looking for opportunity to grow
skills: Excel Macros, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.