greater Tampa team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and help hundreds of professionals grow their career each year. We have an immediate opportunity for a Bookkeeper
that has emphasized experience with Accounts Payable and Payroll.
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
The Bookkeeper is responsible with the day-to-day assistance of the finance and accounting duties and operation.
- Payment processing in the form of checks wires and transfers
- Payroll processing using ADP
- Daily recording and data entry of financial transactions.
- Credit card and bank reconciliation.
- Proficient with Google, MS Office Suite, and QuickBooks.
- Experience with record keeping, data entry, invoicing, and spreadsheets.
- Must be accurate and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles, calculations, and general ledgers.
skills: Quickbooks, Bookkeeping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.