job summary: Implementation Analyst needed for REMOTE opportunity with one of the nation's largest healthcare management companies.
- The main function of an implementation analyst is to facilitate the deployment of new business functions across the organization.
- A typical implementation analyst will be performing a lot of testing, documentation and training duties.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding current implementation/support cases.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product and support related activities.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of moderately complex new products and services for clients.
- Create and maintain effective professional relationships with staff members and departmental heads to coordinate and produce data for pre-implementation validation.
qualifications: Required Skills:
The Implementation Analyst will be responsible for managing the deployment, configuration, administration and support of our Clinical Network applications. This person will interact with internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations and delivery of business objectives and outcomes. Specific responsibilities include working with clients to ensure that the implementation process moves forward as expected within defined timeframes, providing timely updates to all stakeholders, configuring internal systems and ensuring a successful client go-live. This position will be responsible for managing the entire implementation cycle, which may include one or more of the following: assessing appropriate methods and identifying resources for the conversion of client data, testing the product or overseeing the testing process, consulting on the installation of software and coordinating technical support to resolve issues. Ensures successful handoff to appropriate departments for ongoing support following implementation. This is a remote position. Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration 2 to 4 years of experience required.
- Experience working within the Financial industry is beneficial.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.