A global manufacturing company located in North County San Diego is seeking a Cost Accounting Manager. The Cost Accounting Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the cost accounting process and leading implementation processes.
Benefits include a competitive 401k plan (up to 8% company match), profit sharing/stock purchase program, and health/dental/vision plans with an 80% employer paid portion.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage periodic closes for cost and inventory
- Variance/flux analysis for national and global entities
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and support annual audits
- Oversee a team of 3 in addition to functioning as the POC for global cost accounting teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 10+ years of progressive cost accounting experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Software experience with Oracle
skills: Oracle, Cost Accounting, Inventory, Inventory Physical, Purchasing/Procurement, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, Manufacturing Cost Acct, Standard Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.