A growing & family-oriented financial services company is seeking a Mortgage Loan Assistant. With extensive training and support, this opportunity is ideal for a candidate with strong customer service experience and the drive to continuously improve and succeed.
location: Middletown, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assists Loan Officer in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing.
- Responds to customers' general questions regarding policy and procedures.
- Updates customers, real estate agents, and titles companies on the loan's progress
- Maintains Loan Officers' databases of customer information
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior mortgage lending or related sales experienced preferred
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
For immediate consideration, please send a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.