Our client is seeking driven candidates with experience in financial services and stellar customer service skills. The ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Support Specialist will be seeking a role that supports all sources of business, and an eagerness to learn all facets. This candidate will be the primary point of contact for product information, case design, illustrations, and underwriting needs for customers.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Become a subject matter expert to explain technical aspects of product features, benefits, and riders.
- Produce life insurance illustrations that are both timely and accurate.
- Creatively provide solutions, illustrations, and case designs.
- Follow-up with stakeholders to determine that illustrations meet their needs and help complete the sale.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3- 5 years of experience in financial services or insurance industry.
- CRM and database management experience preferred.
- FINRA SIE Exam, Series 6, 63 and State Insurance Licenses preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
skills: Business Development, Series 6, Series 63
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.