Our client is seeking a candidate to join their Private Equity Accounting team. This is an exciting opportunity for those seeking a career within private equity. The Private Equity Accountant will support accounting team members with reporting, compliance, and financial analysis. Experience in audit or private equity accounting required.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Oversee monthly and daily activities related to the fund.
- Prepare semi-annual and annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain all general ledger accounts.
- Compile and analyze partnership investments financials and schedules.
- Prepare distribution allocation schedules for partners.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2-5 years experience in finance/accounting.
- Experience in audit or partnership accounting.
For immediate consideration, please send a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
skills: Private Equity Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.