The Senior Accountant will play a major role in general ledger accounting, month end activities, and audit and tax preparation. The ideal candidate will have experience in public accounting and/or private equity.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Monthly close procedures including to the preparation of recurring month-end journal entries and adjustments in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist with reconciling and analyzing various balance sheet accounts including identification and explanation of variances.
- Handle special projects for finance/accounting team.
- Prepare the financial audit for external auditors.
- Assist with the documentation of current departmental procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in an accounting role
For immediate consideration, please send a Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, CPA, Financial Audit, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.