Randstad Professionals is seeking a Payroll Analyst to start in the Fort Mill, SC area. This role will center around the use of Deltek Costpoint.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $24.03 - 28.85 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Time entry and attendance processing and interface to payroll
- Wage and Tax balancing
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2C, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual checks, relocation metrics and gross ups
- Load import/export files received from Operations and third party vendors
- Process weekly craft payroll, biweekly administrative, monthly trust fund and benefits plan payments
- Set up wage rate and fringe benefit rate changes per collective bargaining agreements
- Monthly reporting and payments to union trust funds
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Deltek Costpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.