job summary: Randstad Professionals is seeking a Senior Accountant to start in the South End area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare standard and non-standard journal entries
- Perform variance and trend analysis
- Reconcile/analyze general ledger accounts
- Forecast Cash Flow
- Lead Monthly/quarterly/year-end close activities
- Prepare and review financial statement packages
- Manage and review the work of accounting associates
- Ability to conduct meetings with company's clients
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience using Intacct, Great Plains, QuickBooks (enterprise & online)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and have a general comfort with technology
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Excel, Excel Macros
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.