job summary: Mortgage Loan Processor
needed for a leading financial services company. This is an excellent opportunity with someone who has at least 2 years' of mortgage loan processing experience and is looking to further their career in financial services!
location: Marlton, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 19.34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosures for single family 1-4 properties. Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents.
Provides support to the Residential Lending Officer, underwriting and documentation and closing departments. Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 2-4 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
- 2-4 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- 2-4 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel, customers, and outside agencies in both verbal\written form.
- Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard mortgage software, preferably InterLink E3.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
skills: Mortgage Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.