Are you a talented Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk looking for your next opportunity? Do you have a background in financial services or mortgage? If so, this may a great position for you!
A prominent Bank & Financial Group in Irving, TX is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Correspondent Underwriting Department with administrative and clerical duties needed in day to day operations.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 15.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Monitoring and maintaining reports for management
- Tracking conditions, emails and follow up communication with Lenders
- Researching and pulling online information
- Data entry
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year mortgage experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all management, colleagues and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Administration, Data Entry, Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.