job summary: Premier public accounting firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for a dedicated Tax Manager to work with our clients and offer tax planning and preparation services to individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and estates & trusts. .
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
responsibilities: Tax Managers at our firm . . .
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax documents; working with our clients closely
- Recommend tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues;
- Maintain compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
qualifications: What does it take to work as a Tax Manager
Our client offers a flexible schedule and remote work options, ideal candidates will be local to the Bay Area and flexible to attend office meetings as needed.
- At least 8 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm or equivalent experience;
- Experience with form 1041, Estate and Trust Returns required
- Low Income tax credit experience highly desired
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- CPA License
- Master's Degree in Taxation a BIG PLUS;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
For immediate consideration please reach out to Michael.Ahmadi@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.