Randstad Professionals is looking for Human Resources recruiter.
location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- On-board and train new employees
- Post open positions and proactively recruit areas of the frequent need · Implement programs to help improve employee experiences
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- NextStep Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or sexual orientation.
- In addition to federal law requirements, NextStep Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
· Bachelor of Science/Arts with Human Resources emphasis
· Minimum of three years of Human Resources experience; at least one year of employee relations experience
· Proficiency in computer programs including MS Word, Excel, Access, Exchange and Outlook · PHR or SPHR certification a plus
If interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.