Do you have 2+ years' health insurance customer service or benefits enrollment experience?
Our client, a leading health insurance provider, is seeking Business Project Analysts to support customers navigating their benefits enrollment website.
This role specifically deals with the company's benefits website which is a Pre-Enrollment based website designed for clients to assist their employees with choosing the appropriate medical plan based upon their specific needs.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 19.31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- The Account Analyst is the sales/client service facing contact. Coordinates and facilitates site construction by working with sales and other internal partners. Accountable for primary set up of client's myCignaplans site, adherence to deadlines and accuracy of all relevant information. Able to handle numerous complex site builds at one time, prioritizing escalated site builds with a focus on meeting strict deadlines.
- WebMD Analyst is responsible for loading/auditing the appropriate medical benefit plans using the information found on the benefit summary supplied by sales. Works closely with team members to ensure adherence to deadlines and medical benefit data is accurately depicted.
- The Intake Analyst is the first responder in most myCignaplans.com cases. Intake is responsible for handling all incoming ticket requests, including site builds, reporting and miscellaneous site issues. Accountable for managing the myCignaplans mailbox, responding to any incoming requests or questions regarding myCignaplans and its capabilities.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to stay organized
- Excel in a fast paced work environment
- Willing to support team goals while maintaining individual performance
- Prioritize and adapt based on deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office with a focus on Outlook, Excel and Word
- Data entry experience preferred
- Background with medical benefit summaries
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.