Our client, located in the West Chester area is a growing not for profit organization that is looking for a Grants Program Administrator/Administrative Assistant with grant experience to join their growing legal department.
The Grants Administrator works in the Legal Department and works closely with the company's Center for Education Excellence. This role provides a broad range of operational support relating to the planning and administration of the company's grants program. The position coordinates all grant-related efforts with internal staff, grantees, partner organizations, and other relevant individuals and entities.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Administer the Company's grants program through all phases of the grant making process, including; Advising potential grantees about grants program requirements and processes; Coordinating grant proposal reviews; Preparing written summaries of grant proposals and funding recommendations and other support functions.
- Making recommendations for improved processes and best practices related to administration of the Company's grants program.
- Keep the Legal Department and the grant Director and other internal staff apprised of developments and occurrences that may impact the grants program.
- Undertake special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 3+ years experience with Grants. This role does not write the grants, it manages them) - MUST have Grant exp
- Experience working in a non-profit or higher education setting
- Ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in a diplomatic and efficient manner
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proficiency with grant management software (Foundant or similar systems software preferred)
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to: email@example.com If you are interested, please don't wait to apply - the hiring process for this role is moving quickly!
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.