Randstad's Client, a financial services company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Mortgage Disclosure Specialist to join a closely knit, dynamic team. The Mortgage Disclosure Specialist will be responsible for providing top-notch customer service in relation to the loan flow and application process.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Preparing and providing loan disclosures to customers
- Contacting customers to review loan disclosures and guiding customers through electronic signing process
- Ensuring proper loan set up and loan origination information
- 1+ year of experience with mortgage loans
- Software experience with Calyx Point and Docusign a plus
- Strong knowledge of TRID
- Prior experience with conventional and government loans
Click to apply now or email your resume to Ryan.Boeche@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review, Mortgage Closer, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.